Thursday, May 3, 2012

What's your favorite Restaurant?

Because people know that I love Disney, I get asked this question at least once a week at school. Disney is home to many amazing restaurants. I have eaten at a lot of the top restaurants but my favorite is Yachtsman's Steakhouse for Dinner. My next favorites are 'Ohana, Prime Time Cafe, and Yak and Yeti. Here's my review on Yachtsman's: 


Yachtsman's is definitely a top of the line restaurant. Located inside the Yachts Club (hotel), the atmosphere is nice. Nothing spectacular. Think of a New England boating theme. 

The atmosphere or "feeling" of the restaurant is amazing, however. You feel just down right rich and homey at the same time. The servers have always been great, at incorporating this feeling and the menu is fantastic. (Menu) With many selections, you can have your perfect dinner. Our waitress told us that the bigger bone in the steak, the more flavor. 
The bread is my mom's favorite part. You get onion bread, regular sour dough-ish bread, sea salt butter, and fresh garlic. 

My favorite is the 24 oz T-Bone with Spaghetti Squash (you can substitute the potato that comes with the meal with a side) and the roasted garlic butter on the side. 
My Dad always get the New York Strip which my second favorite.
The Strip comes with potato gratin and peppercorn-brandy sauce. My Dad always gets wine also, and he says that the flavors are always sublime. 
Because I am a kid at heart, I always get the kid's white chocolate Mickey puzzle for dessert. You assemble the white chocolate pieces to form Mickey Mouse and then paint the puzzle with the paint brush provided and the sugar paint. It also comes with a cupcake and a brownie. It's soooo great. 
(My photo)
With the great menu, food, and atmosphere, many restaurants fail in comparison. Although the dinner might set you back, it is my choice for your "nice" restaurant of you vacation. 
Price: $$$$
Stars: *****


No comments:

Post a Comment