Saturday, April 28, 2012

Restaurant Review: Cinderella's Castle

I have eaten at Cinderella's Castle many times. We had read horrible reviews before our first visit, and we were honestly kind of nervous because it is expensive. When they call your name, you move to a room with Cinderella herself! You wait about fifteen more minutes and then it is your turn to take a picture with her. Cinderella is very sweet and talks to you like you are royalty. Then, you are whisked away upstairs to your table. The dining room is not very big, but it is very beautiful. The price of the dinner includes a beverage, an appetizer, a dinner, and a dessert. I had soup for appetizer and it was pretty good. For dinner, I had roasted beef tenderloin and it was delicious!





My dessert, Chef's Dessert Trio, was amazing also. During your dinner, several princesses come out and visit each table where they sign autographs and take pictures. 
My overall rating: Splurge on this dinner. The food is great, and it is a memory and an experience that you will never forget. 
Price: $$$$
I must share this magical moment with ya'll. One time we went, it was my sixteenth birthday. My waitress asked who my favorite princess was and I told her Belle. All of a sudden, Belle herself came to our table and sang Happy Birthday to me. I was   in tears. It was a memory that I will never ever forget. 

1 comment:

  1. I ate there in 1974 when my folks took me to DW when I was a kid. I had chicken and remember it was pretty good, but that was 39 years ago. The memory's a little vague now..

    ReplyDelete